Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 2 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Loading... Please wait.
Experience and Skills
Your Knowledge and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a financial or banking environment preferred
- Excellent work ethic, high levels of integrity, ability to prioritize and results focused.
- Knowledge and experience with banking systems and processing software and proficiency with Windows based applications and operations related software.
- Knowledge of check processing, ACH, wire transfers and card services preferred.
- Demonstrated success in a similar role within a bank operations or retail team; account reconciliation and deposit operations experience preferred.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to the delivery of excellent client service to interact effectively with clients and team members at any level in the organization
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to bank operation functions.
About Bank of Ann Arbor
A Great Place to Work! At Bank of Ann Arbor, we help our clients succeed financially. We serve our clients with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncompromised value with every interaction. We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we are fortunate to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home. If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Bank of Ann Arbor is the place for you. We don’t call ourselves the World’s Best Bankers for nothing. We are the leaders and best at what we do. Bank of Ann Arbor is one of the nation’s best financial institutions, serving the South East Michigan area for over 25 years.
More Jobs from This Employer