Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 22 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Loading... Please wait.
Experience and Skills
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Associates Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min 1 year previous experience as a new accounts representative or other relevant banking position
- Proficient computer skills, which includes the ability to use a keyboard, ten-key pad and basic capability to access information contained within bank wide systems.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to interact with a variety of bank clients.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
About Bank of Ann Arbor
A Great Place to Work! At Bank of Ann Arbor, we help our clients succeed financially. We serve our clients with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncompromised value with every interaction. We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we are fortunate to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home. If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Bank of Ann Arbor is the place for you. We don’t call ourselves the World’s Best Bankers for nothing. We are the leaders and best at what we do. Bank of Ann Arbor is one of the nation’s best financial institutions, serving the South East Michigan area for over 25 years.
More Jobs from This Employer