Executive Management, Sales/Marketing/Business Development
Making ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work, and live, Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs, and the customers they share. Cardtronics provides services to approximately 237,000 ATMs in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Africa. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for top retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders’ surcharge-free cash access, Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce.
We are looking for Business Development ROCKSTARS who find a way to win. Our Senior Sales Executives will contribute to the growth and expansion of the Financial Institution business and Allpoint Network by driving the participation of Mid-Market Banks and Credit Unions in the Allpoint Network and FI product suite.
If you are interested in a challenging career with outstanding growth potential, we encourage you to apply today.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prospect and generate new leads for Cardtronics FI services.
• Develop and executes well on business development activities
• Identify solution opportunities within territory for key Cardtronics solutions
• Develop and execute complex sales strategies
• Executes against the major steps of the sales process: find new business opportunities, qualify new opportunities, and close new business.
• Assists with the creation and managing of proposals and RFP's for large branding and outsourcing opportunities
• Accountable for achieving bookings and in year revenue plan
• Develop and foster strong relationships with their specific internal and external customers.
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
• Identify and utilize appropriate internal resources to engage in sales cycles.
• Identify business plan and strategy, key decision makers, key performance indicators, and budget constraints.
• Maintain accurate, comprehensive and updated sales forecasts, opportunities and activities in CRM tool
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor degree required
• Minimum 8 - 10 years sales with experience in the FI services, payments and/or ATM industry
• Experience in solution selling in complex sales environments
• Personable, outgoing, helpful, able to initiate conversation and communications in an engaging manner.
• Proven track record of exceptional lead generation and ability to close sales opportunities
• Experience working in a team sales environment.
• Knowledge of ATM outsourcing, networks and services is a plus but not required
• Knowledge of CRM/Contact Manager software a plus, but not required.
• Superior oral and written communication skills.
• Fifty percent travel required.
Build your career with us. At Cardtronics, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
It is an extraordinary time to build your career with us!
Cardtronics is a global company, bringing its unique knowledge and ATM operating platform to consumers around the world, from Australia to North America. As a business, Cardtronics places an emphasis on being the innovation and service leader in each of our markets, improving cash access for everyone while providing important benefits for the retailers and financial institutions that make up our client portfolio. As we continue to grow our portfolio into new markets, you will be joining at an incredibly exciting time and the opportunities to progress are defined and achievable. You may not recognize our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs.
We are Champions of Cash… because it matters!